I asked for this. I'm not going to give up. :) Patience is a virtue. Currently waiting for a text... or a call. Oh, please... After this week at wala pang balita, magwo-walk in ulit ako. :)
I was browsing for the books my cousin's cousin asked for me when i saw my diary when i was reviewing for board exam. I feel like, okay, its a breathe of fresh air because i know that i made it. That time... Well, masaya lang alalahanin kaya pagbigyan na. haha. I remember writing my name with "Engr." to motivate myself. Just so you know, I do have a lot of inspiration/motivation. :) Then I always abbreviate my name as "Engr. RR". Minsan, 'di na ang sarili ko ang pinapatungkulan ko sa pangalan na 'yan kundi 'yung crush na crush kong instructor. haha. I HAD a very huge crush talaga sa kanya. ('huge' na nga 'very' pa.) But it passed. *shrugs* He's just different. I mean, he don't even know me. Haha. We don't talk to each other since He's the unreachable one. I just don't know why i felt like i really "like" him since he became our instructor back in our Special Topics subject. Hahaha! Talk about crazy feelings, huh? But then i realize maybe i was just "fangirling" to think that i started to stalk him in FB. Damn, I did it. xD
I message him, yes. Nakakatuwa kasi nireply-an niya ako ang "thank you" ko ng: "Welcome :)" Take note: With a smiley! Imagine how I giggle like a highschool girl that time. LOL. Kaya nga hinding-hindi ko makakalimutan 'yong pagre-review ko no'ng board exam. What a review to remember...
Wala lang, napakuwento lang. Minsan, ipo-post ko ang mga entry ko sa diary ko noon... Remember, wala pa akong trabaho kaya makakapagpost pa ko dito. :) Samantalahin na. Good evening!
Diary Entry
Date: January 27, 2013
"Staring at his picture, I know there's this unexplainable feeling that always overwhelms me. Thinking of him makes me smile for no apparent reason and Imagining him smile at me makes me giggle with joy like a gradeschool student..."
I was browsing for the books my cousin's cousin asked for me when i saw my diary when i was reviewing for board exam. I feel like, okay, its a breathe of fresh air because i know that i made it. That time... Well, masaya lang alalahanin kaya pagbigyan na. haha. I remember writing my name with "Engr." to motivate myself. Just so you know, I do have a lot of inspiration/motivation. :) Then I always abbreviate my name as "Engr. RR". Minsan, 'di na ang sarili ko ang pinapatungkulan ko sa pangalan na 'yan kundi 'yung crush na crush kong instructor. haha. I HAD a very huge crush talaga sa kanya. ('huge' na nga 'very' pa.) But it passed. *shrugs* He's just different. I mean, he don't even know me. Haha. We don't talk to each other since He's the unreachable one. I just don't know why i felt like i really "like" him since he became our instructor back in our Special Topics subject. Hahaha! Talk about crazy feelings, huh? But then i realize maybe i was just "fangirling" to think that i started to stalk him in FB. Damn, I did it. xD
I message him, yes. Nakakatuwa kasi nireply-an niya ako ang "thank you" ko ng: "Welcome :)" Take note: With a smiley! Imagine how I giggle like a highschool girl that time. LOL. Kaya nga hinding-hindi ko makakalimutan 'yong pagre-review ko no'ng board exam. What a review to remember...
Wala lang, napakuwento lang. Minsan, ipo-post ko ang mga entry ko sa diary ko noon... Remember, wala pa akong trabaho kaya makakapagpost pa ko dito. :) Samantalahin na. Good evening!
Diary Entry
Date: January 27, 2013
"Staring at his picture, I know there's this unexplainable feeling that always overwhelms me. Thinking of him makes me smile for no apparent reason and Imagining him smile at me makes me giggle with joy like a gradeschool student..."
posted from Bloggeroid
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento